R&D Innovative Solutions Inc.
► New Technology Development & New Product Introduction
► Scientific Research, Development, and Consulting
► Engineering and Technical Services
Skills-set summary of highly qualified professionals available at R&D Innovative Solutions Inc.
1. Material Science (including also development of materials with advanced properties)
2. Organic chemistry and inorganic chemistry (including but not limited to adhesives formulation, chemical reactors, etc)
3. Thin-film chemistry (including but not limited to surface erosion, photo-polymers, and photo-film development processes)
4. Microbiology (including but not limited to environmental and defense microbiology, biological reactors, etc)
6. Environmental protection of water and air resources (instrumentation and process development/optimization, automatic monitoring, neutralization of harmful gases and other substances, etc.)
7. Mechanical Design and Mechanical Engineering (including but not limited to optimization of parts fabrication/fabrication cost reduction)
8. Wafer polishing (including also stack polishing and process automation)
9. Advanced FEA
10. Manufacturing Process Development and New Product Development
11. Reliability (including but not limited to setting a reliability lab, developing reliability testing processes, inspection of optical and semiconductor components and devices, etc)
13. QA (including but not limited to 6-Sigma and Lean methodology, QA process and documentation development, etc)
14. Preparation and approval of grant proposals, including but not limited to IRAP, OCE, etc.
15. Fiber optics
16. Free-space optics
17. Microscopy and light-sources
19. Development of alignment and attachment processes, including also automation
20. Optical and electronic packaging (including but not limited to semi-hermetic and hermetic packaging, hybrid packaging, hi-power packaging, etc)
21. Lasers, including but not limited to tunable lasers and high-power lasers
22. LEDs development and manufacturing, including but not limited to high-power LEDs, UV, NIR, and IR LEDs, thermal management, special packaging, arrays, etc.
23. WDMs, MEMs, OAs
24. Optical instrumentation development
25. Machine vision systems development
26. Sensors development (including also advanced sensor systems, for example EWMD, etc)
27. Electro-optical components and systems
28. Flow cytometry, automatic particle counting systems, turbidity meters, etc
29. Instrumentation development
30. Physics of X-Rays
31. Acoustics, including also ultrasonic phenomenon, process, and instruments, etc.
32. Cryogen Physics (superconductivity matters, thermally cooled, optical devices, etc)
33. Biophysics (including also neuro-conductivity matters, regenerative biophysics, etc)
34. Polymers and metals extrusion processes
35. Software development
36. Mathematical analysis, including but not limited to statistical analysis and analysis automation
37. Project Management
38. Marketing, including but not limited to marketing research, developing marketing strategy, etc.
39. Business Development
40. New technology and products research, development, and commercialization, including also transfer from R&D to a small volume manufacturing, manufacturing high-volume production process development, outsourcing, etc.
41. Intellectual Property matters and patenting services
Send mail to Webmaster@DGRSOL.com with questions or comments about this web site.